Sunday, April 18, 2010

Selling stuff on pinkbike























I'm still trying to sell this fork on Pinkbike. After a week of less than fruitful responses, I've lowered the price all the way to $625.

Good news! I finally got a bite:

"trade for DHS 2.75 avalanche shock with 550 and 450 spring its 8.75 i2i got new oil in in about a month ago rode it once since cause of busy month. also i would send my 04 boxxer race forks"

No. Why would I want that? I would have listed the price as "one DHS 2.75 avalanche shock with 550 and 450 spring, 8.75 i2i, new oil in in about a month ago and 04 boxxer race forks" if that's what I wanted. I don't know this person, and they're from San Diego, so I'm pretty sure they're not kidding.

I'm still waiting to get offered an X-box and paintball guns. In the mean time, I'd rather keep my 2 year old, world championship-winning fork over your 6 year old, not world championship-winning fork. Still open to trading for $625 cash, though.

No comments: