Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Collegiate Nationals in Angel Fire



Just got back from Collegiate Nationals, and this photo sums up the trip nicely. It... was... an adventure.

3200 mile round trip with Team Robot member Aaron Nachtrab and student photographer/excellent navigator/way-too-small-hotel-"queen-size"-bed snuggle buddy Chris Untiedt to go ice skating and mud bogging on my bike.

Congratulations to Joey Schusler and Alec McAndrews on their respective wins. All I can say for sure after this trip is that I prefer the old Mexico over the New Mexico.

Thanks to Lewis and Clark College and Shimano for making my dreams come true. Unfortunately, between westher, adventures in officiating, and basically riding like a pussy, I did not come back with the results I wanted.

Full race report later.

No comments: